Insurance Home Antioch CA

Have you thought what would happen if you experienced an Earthquake?

* Do I have Earthquake coverage on one of my largest investments?

* Will I be ok to rebuild or repair my home on my own?

If you currently are not covered for Earthquake coverage, these are two questions you need answers for!

To get Earthquake coverage you need to have an Earthquake policy.  It is a policy written for that exposure only.   It is the same as on Flood Insurance, Flood policy is for that exposure only.  If you would like to get an Earthquake quote for your property or have any questions, just give me a call today, (925) 757-1000.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *